Helping Families with Autism
Right Here, Right Now
Families With ASD
Since March of 2005, Families with ASD has been out in the Greater
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Communities offering the 500 plus families
we serve touched by Autism & Special Needs the following services & Support
for their Families.
Families with ASD volunteers work hard to fundraise so thst we can offer
the following services to families for FREE.
* Autism & ALL Special Needs Expo
* Autism & ALL Special Needs Yellow Pages ©
* "Out and About with Autism" TM group outings (Kings Island, Castle Skateland, Drake Planetarium, Cherry
Grove Bowling Party, etc....
* Autism Friendly FREE Friday Night Flicks & Movies at the Midway
* Autism Friendly Get Socials TM (Bingo Taco Night, Game Night at the Center, etc....)
* Autism Friendly Easter Egg Hunt
* Autism Friendly Halloween Party
* Autism Friendly Breakfast with Santa
* Autism Book Club, Coffee & Conversations, IEP Help, CEU's for Autism Training
& MUCH, MUCH More.
While we try to offer all our events FREE to families, sometimes we do not have enough sponsor funds to make them completely free, so to help the families, we will subsidize the amount families have to pay so that is is more affordable for their family.
Families with ASD has subsided events such as
We would LOVE to offer families more autism & special needs friendly events, but we need sponsors like YOU!
The Picture Pages below show pictures of the 500 plus families we serve at our many FREE Autism & Special Needs friendly family events. You can also see all of our pictures on our Facebook page:
Families With ASD
Families with ASD must fundraise to make these events free to families. Please consider helping by becoming an event sponsor.
Your donation/sponsorship is tax-deductible to the extent of the law. Tax ID: 20-4758474
To see all of our Families with ASD event pictures, please click the link below. If you have taken pictures of your family at one or more of our Autism Events and would like them to be included, please email them to Julia@familieswithasd.org. When you post your pictures on social media add #FamiliesWithASD