Families With ASD
5. Make a donation. Families with ASD is looking for donations of any amount to help pay for the many programs that we offer our 500 plus families we serve in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area.
Our mailing address is:
Families with ASD
PO Box 269
Milford, OH 45150
Tax ID # 20-4758474
Thank you for your kind consideration.
You can check Families with ASD out on Network for Good.
Families with ASD has been out in our community for the past 11 years helping families touched by Autism & Special Needs. Families with ASD needs funding to help pay for the many autism programs, socials, we offer families. We are also trying to open the Luke Gregory Autism Center which will serve teens and adults with autism.
3. Make a small donation on our Store Page: shop.familieswithasd.org
You pick what autism friendly event you want your donation to fund.
2. Pick Families with ASD as your Kroger Community Rewards Partner!
4. Make a donation in memory of a loved one that has passed with our memorial page donations.
Helping Families with Autism
Right Here, Right Now
We NEED your help! Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent of the law. There are many ways to help!
1. Choose Families with ASD as your Amazon Smiles Charity!